Project Poni

Fan series for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

What or how big is the team so far?

Tabby444

What or how big is the team so far?

Post  Tabby444 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:35 pm

Hey tabby here. I just heard about this group and was intrigued to know how successful the team has built up to! I'm sure by now yall have quite a team Smile. Also let me introduce myself. My code name is Tabby (I use it EVERYWHERE literally) and I like to produce art, music, and I also act. Which brings me to my next point, that's why I'm so interested in this project. It sounds so interesting that yall didn't even have a team at first but now you've somehow pulled together your ideas to create this amazing project. I'm curious of how you (as a team) are motivated enough to do something so extensive. I mean it's exciting that this is INDEPENDENT yet it has sooo much potential. Anyway just thought I would share my thoughts about the project and I'll keep on track with this project Very Happy (My profile is a blank flank *no pictures i'll get that fixed soon Wink
    DJToast3

Re: What or how big is the team so far?

Post  DJToast3 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:06 pm

Our team currently extends to over 20 members, We're constantly open though, I'm expecting a greatly large team when we get to animating episode 2.
    Tabby444

Post  Tabby444 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:52 pm

I still find it fascinating. When you think about it, it's really hard to even pull together a team especially when this is not an "average Joe" project. Congrats though. I'm guessing you think the project will expand after the first episode is released? I sure hope it does, this project needs to be recognized more. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:29 am