Project Poni

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Project Poni

Fan series for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

4 posters

Are you going to make new characters for project poni?

Poll

Do you like polls?

[ 4 ]
    Are you going to make new characters for project poni? Bar_left80%Are you going to make new characters for project poni? Bar_right [80%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Are you going to make new characters for project poni? Bar_left0%Are you going to make new characters for project poni? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Are you going to make new characters for project poni? Bar_left20%Are you going to make new characters for project poni? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Are you going to make new characters for project poni? Bar_left0%Are you going to make new characters for project poni? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 5
    Arki
    Arki

Are you going to make new characters for project poni? Empty Are you going to make new characters for project poni?

Post  Arki Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:00 am

Are you going to be using new characters or will you just be using the show ponies?
    RestamSalucard
    RestamSalucard
    Admin

Are you going to make new characters for project poni? Empty Re: Are you going to make new characters for project poni?

Post  RestamSalucard Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 am

There will be some new ponies. I know there is at least 1 in our premier episode.
    Arki
    Arki

Are you going to make new characters for project poni? Empty Re: Are you going to make new characters for project poni?

Post  Arki Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:27 am

Sounds fine to me if they aren't shallow and annoying... well if there annoying in a bad way.
    DJToast3
    DJToast3

Post  DJToast3 Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Arki wrote:Sounds fine to me if they aren't shallow and annoying... well if there annoying in a bad way.

I've got a feeling you'll enjoy episode 1's character Wink
    Arki
    Arki

Post  Arki Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:00 pm

DJToast3 wrote:
    Arki wrote:Sounds fine to me if they aren't shallow and annoying... well if there annoying in a bad way.

I'm guessing this character is taking an antagonistic role...Oh and since i don't feel like posting a new topic.

Is Derpy going to appear in the show and be background only, or be a little more important?Or is it a bit of both? and will she have dialogue? and get some voice acting? geez thats a lot of questions : /
    DJToast3
    DJToast3

Post  DJToast3 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Arki wrote:
    DJToast3 wrote:

I'm guessing this character is taking an antagonistic role...Oh and since i don't feel like posting a new topic.

Is Derpy going to appear in the show and be background only, or be a little more important?Or is it a bit of both? and will she have dialogue? and get some voice acting? geez thats a lot of questions : /

About derpy?
    Who knows Smile
    Arki
    Arki

Post  Arki Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:49 pm

DJToast3 wrote:
    Arki wrote:
    DJToast3 wrote:

About derpy?
    Who knows Smile

i guess I'll just find out then.
    Zerato

Post  Zerato Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:40 pm

Arki wrote:
    DJToast3 wrote:

After what's happened concerning her name and portrayal in The Last Roundup, I think the safest course of action is to simply keep her as a background pony.

If the developers of this project are thinking of giving her a more major role sometime, I would strongly advise them to not use the name "Derpy" and instead finally establish her as "Ditzy Doo" as was originally intended by Amy Keating Rogers. It would be a good idea to show the studio that some people actually do support the original name and wish to avoid the controversy over mental retardation that the internet-meme-based one evoked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:40 am