Project Poni

Fan series for My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic


    I'm The Only Person On This?

    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:21 pm

    Where All The Bronies At?
    DJToast3
    DJToast3

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Britain, west midlands

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  DJToast3 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:31 pm

    I should ask the same thing!
    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Want To Be Friends?

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:34 pm

    DJToast3 wrote:I should ask the same thing!
    DJToast3
    DJToast3

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Britain, west midlands

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  DJToast3 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:38 pm

    SunokoTheElitePony wrote:
    DJToast3 wrote:I should ask the same thing!
    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty PSN

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:48 pm

    If Any One Wants To See Me On PSN My Psn Is

    PSN:GhostKing619
    DJToast3
    DJToast3

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Britain, west midlands

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  DJToast3 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:02 pm

    SunokoTheElitePony wrote:If Any One Wants To See Me On PSN My Psn Is

    PSN:GhostKing619

    Pssshhh
    MMk
    Tabby444
    Tabby444

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Imagination Land!

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  Tabby444 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:25 pm

    No seriously where is everybrony? I KNOW there has to be more people on this forum than this.
    DJToast3
    DJToast3

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Britain, west midlands

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  DJToast3 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:34 pm

    Tabby444 wrote:No seriously where is everybrony? I KNOW there has to be more people on this forum than this.

    Trust me, this forum is useless, Imo, if you want to keep up with projectponi

    askdjtoast3.tumblr.com is better for questions.
    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Anyway

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:48 pm

    Any 1 Want Friend Me On PS3 Or On ProjectPoni
    Tabby444
    Tabby444

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Imagination Land!

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  Tabby444 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:58 pm

    SunokoTheElitePony wrote:Any 1 Want Friend Me On PS3 Or On ProjectPoni

    Desperate much? All right I'll be your friend on PONI. I support my fellow brony.
    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Question?

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 pm

    Will Their Be Any Good Fight Scenes In ProjectPoni
    As Well As Good Humor And Fourth Wall Jokes.
    DJToast3
    DJToast3

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Britain, west midlands

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  DJToast3 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:01 pm

    SunokoTheElitePony wrote:Will Their Be Any Good Fight Scenes In ProjectPoni
    As Well As Good Humor And Fourth Wall Jokes.

    Fight scenes?
    No, we've got some good conflict though? That good enough?
    As for humor, yes, we has some funny things.
    fourth wall jokes?
    We'll just have to wait and see!
    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:09 pm

    DJToast3 wrote:
    SunokoTheElitePony wrote:Will Their Be Any Good Fight Scenes In ProjectPoni
    As Well As Good Humor And Fourth Wall Jokes.

    Fight scenes?
    No, we've got some good conflict though? That good enough?
    As for humor, yes, we has some funny things.
    fourth wall jokes?
    We'll just have to wait and see!

    O.O

    I Imagined A Good Epic Fight Scene Between 1 Of Ponies
    Neither Would Be Naruto Style Or DBZ Fighting
    Or Both.

    Even Thought U Should Add Some Epic Fights
    I Can Conjure Up A Good Fight Just Thinking About It lol!
    Tabby444
    Tabby444

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Imagination Land!

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  Tabby444 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:13 pm

    Really Sonoko? Fight scenes? I think you should go back to playing your call of duty or whatever. I think it is supposed to be a COMPARABLE series XD <3 you sonoko
    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:20 pm

    Tabby444 wrote:Really Sonoko? Fight scenes? I think you should go back to playing your call of duty or whatever. I think it is supposed to be a COMPARABLE series XD <3 you sonoko

    Come On........ Think About
    To Me I Think It Would Be Epic
    tongue
    Tabby444
    Tabby444

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Imagination Land!

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  Tabby444 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 pm

    But for FiM? It would be sort of embarrassing to watch a FULL ON fight scene... Like little playful settings like defending fluttershy from scary rats or something is more of a FiM "Conflict" scene. But hey how about you go ahead sunoko and make a fight scene! I will watch it... maybe Razz (Oh and Applebloom would have to be the ninja XD)
    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:40 pm

    I Going To If I Can Make A Fight Scene
    I'll Uso by SID As Music (Short Version) Not Long
    Fight Would Be Like FMA Brotherhood Ending 1

    I Dream Of It Being Epic
    lol!
    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 pm

    SunokoTheElitePony wrote:I Going To If I Can Make A Fight Scene
    I'll Uso by SID As Music (Short Version) Not Long
    Fight Would Be Like FMA Brotherhood Ending 1

    I Dream Of It Being Epic
    lol!

    P.S.

    If Theirs No Position For Voices
    Can I Be A Voice In The Snow As Well
    Tabby444
    Tabby444

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Imagination Land!

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  Tabby444 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:59 pm

    ... How can you say you want to be a voice if you just said there is no voice? You have a confusing wording choice my friend.
    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Waiting

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:07 pm

    Now Tosh.O Soon

    YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol!
    Tabby444
    Tabby444

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Imagination Land!

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  Tabby444 on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:21 pm

    Ummm ok Very Happy Have Fun!... I guess :3
    DJToast3
    DJToast3

    Posts : 45
    Join date : 2011-08-22
    Age : 23
    Location : Britain, west midlands

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  DJToast3 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:55 am

    I don't find FiM having a fight scene, nor do i see ProjectPoni at any point.
    As much as I'd love to do that, We're not the Mane6

    Hey, mane6.
    Any chance you'd like to work with us?

    Yeah ok, you can voice in the "Snow"
    If you meant to spell now, male auditions are closed, unless you're trying for spike.
    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:20 pm

    DJToast3 wrote:I don't find FiM having a fight scene, nor do i see ProjectPoni at any point.
    As much as I'd love to do that, We're not the Mane6

    Hey, mane6.
    Any chance you'd like to work with us?

    Yeah ok, you can voice in the "Snow"
    If you meant to spell now, male auditions are closed, unless you're trying for spike.

    Me?

    If So Then Yea
    Tabby444
    Tabby444

    Posts : 27
    Join date : 2012-01-29
    Age : 27
    Location : Imagination Land!

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  Tabby444 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:38 pm

    ... I don't think Mane6 team is on this forum... right? Lol I'm am actually quite confused... Are you, Sunoko, part of the mane6 team?
    SunokoTheElitePony
    SunokoTheElitePony

    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  SunokoTheElitePony on Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:40 pm

    Tabby444 wrote:... I don't think Mane6 team is on this forum... right? Lol I'm am actually quite confused... Are you, Sunoko, part of the mane6 team?

    I Wish
    lol!

    Sponsored content

    I'm The Only Person On This? Empty Re: I'm The Only Person On This?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:44 pm